Brand Name: None
Origin: Mainland China
Model Number: Baby Learning Card Toys
Puzzle Style: COMMON
type one: sensory toys
type two: montessori baby
type three: Educational toys
type four: baby card
type1: Soft Baby Books
Baby Toys Black White Flash Cards High Contrast Visual Stimulation Learning Flashcards Baby Montessori Education Learning Card
1. From 0 to 6 months, newborn babies can only see objects range from 7 inches to 27 inches, and they are sensitive to black and white colors. They will show great interest to high contrast cards and stay focused on the cards.
2. Using black and white high contrast cards can stimulate babies' brain development. Baby's brain is not like adults, it is able to capture the fast-moving flash cards. As they learn more during childhood, their ability to learn when grow-up will be expanded.
3. The eye is the extension of the brain and promoting the health of the infant's visual nervous system is part of early childhood education. Showing black white flash cards to baby is also a good activity baby and parents enjoy, and it enhances the baby parents bonding.
4. It uses the visual post-image principle to stimulate baby vision with simple black-and-white high contrast images, and develop the ability of infants to find goals and focus on both eyes.
1. Hold the card more than 30-40cm away from the baby
2. Move slowly to attract baby's attention
3. Change a card after the baby sees the image clearly
1. Use 5-10 cards each time
2. Each training does not exceed 5 times
3. Train no more than 15 minutes a day
Train when your baby and mental state are good, and stop immediately if your baby is in a bad state.